Family Dentistry in North Richland Hills
R. Renan Williams, DDS provides family dentistry in North Richland Hills, TX. Call 817-281-4801 to learn more and schedule an appointment.
Dentistry for the Entire Family
Dr. R. Renan Williams has treated a lot of families in his more than three decades of experience. That means you can trust your family’s smiles to our friendly, personal care. We enjoy helping all our patient families keep healthy mouths and bright smiles.
Our patients enjoy quite a few benefits from our family dentistry in North Richland Hills, including:
- Expert, one-on-one smile care for your whole family, ages 4 and up
- Convenient appointment times available to work around your family’s busy schedules
- Preventive care for tooth decay and gum disease
- Emergency dental care available, including an after-hours phone number
- Peace of mind that your family’s oral health is in good hands
- Healthy smiles that will help boost self-esteem
As an incentive to give our family dental care a try, we’re currently offering a New Patient Special for $89 that includes:
- An oral cancer screening
- Digital X-rays
- A full dental exam
- A consultation with Dr. Williams
Another way to save money is with our membership program. For a flat rate of $300 a year, you’ll receive two annual exams, two cleanings, and other preventive care. You’ll save nearly $200 on these services without worrying about insurance hassles like deductibles and waiting periods.
Comprehensive Dental Services
At R. Renan Williams DDS, we provide a full suite of dental services, from exams to implants, so that each member of your family can receive all their smile care in one convenient location. There’s no need to waste time and money driving to different dentist offices for each member of the family – we do it all right here. Our services include:
- General Dentistry – Maintain your oral health with routine dental cleanings and exams, custom mouth guards for athletics and teeth grinding, oral cancer screenings, gum disease treatment, tooth sealants, fluoride treatment, and dry mouth treatment.
- Sedation Dentistry – Enjoy a stress-free dental visit with inhaled sedation (laughing gas) or oral sedation with a prescribed pill.
- Restorative Dentistry – To restore your smile, we may recommend dental crowns, bridges, conventional dentures, dental veneers, root canal treatment, composite tooth fillings, onlays, or inlays.
- Implant Dentistry – We place and restore both traditional implants and mini implants. Get individual implant crowns, implant bridges, implant-retained dentures, or implant-supported dentures to replace teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get your dream smile with veneers, teeth whitening, tooth contouring, crown lengthening, gum reshaping, tooth bonding, and complete smile makeovers.
- ClearCorrect Orthodontics – See a straight new smile in as few as 12 months – discreetly and comfortably with Texas-based ClearCorrect.
- Oral Surgery – Restore health to your mouth through tooth removal, wisdom teeth extractions, and ridge augmentation to prepare your jawbone for implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Reduce jaw pain and popping, teeth grinding, and even migraine headaches.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment– Sleep better, reduce or eliminate snoring, and help prevent harmful health consequences of untreated sleep apnea.
- Emergency Dentistry – Get quick care for you and your family when a dental crisis occurs. We have an after-hours and weekend emergency number as well.
Call 817-281-4801 to schedule an appointment.