Dental Extractions in North Richland Hills
R. Renan Williams, DDS provides dental extractions in North Richland Hills, TX. Call 817-281-4801 to learn more and schedule an appointment.
When a tooth is broken or has significant decay, the ideal solution is to restore it using a filling, crown, or other procedure. If restoration is not possible or advisable due to the condition of the tooth, an extraction may be recommended to prevent infection and achieve or maintain oral health.
An impacted tooth is a tooth that fails to fully pass through the gums. Impacted wisdom teeth and cuspid (or canine) teeth are fairly common. To correct impacted teeth, there are a few treatment options. For impacted wisdom teeth, the most common procedure is extraction.
What to Expect
- Expert care to get you out of pain and restore health to your mouth
- Protection against potential health issues from an infected tooth
- A healthier, more aesthetically pleasing smile
- Sufficient local anesthesia to help prevent pain
- Sedation options to help you relax during your procedure
Call 817-281-4801 to schedule an appointment.