Don’t let fear stand in the way of caring for your smile!
Many people get nervous about going to the dentist. At R. Renan Williams DDS, we understand that most people don’t look forward to their visits. However, if you’re fearful of dental care, you’ll be in good hands with Dr. Williams and our staff. We go out of our way to make sure our dental guests feel right at home. Relieving dental anxiety in North Richland Hills is one of the things we do best.
When visiting our friendly office, you can expect:
- Expert dental care to maintain your oral health
- Two choices for relaxing sedation if desired
- Early detection of small dental problems before they get bigger and more serious
- Increased confidence knowing your smile looks its best
- Less anxiety about future dental work
Ease Your Mind With Our Selection of Amenities
It’s no wonder that we have so many lifelong patients at R. Renan Williams DDS. Dr. Williams and our staff are devoted to making your time with us as pleasant and stress-free as possible. Below are a few of the many ways we do that:
- Cozy blankets you can curl up with to help you relax
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated and comfortable
- Warm, moist towels to freshen up after your procedure
- Lip balm to comfort dry, chapped lips
- Headphones so you can drift away to your favorite music
- Sunglasses to block out bright lights and help you forget you’re at the dentist office.
Choose Your Choice of Sedation
We offer two different types of sedation so that you have plenty of choices depending on your level of anxiety:
- Inhaled Sedation – (Nitrous Oxide, or Laughing Gas) This gentle sedative provides a slight euphoric effect to relax and calm you.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Before your appointment, you’ll take a small FDA-approved pill that will calm your nerves and make you feel slightly groggy.