Dr. R. Renan Williams loves to give his time and resources back to the North Richland Hills community that has been so good to him and his family. To improve the lives of people both here and in other areas, Dr. Williams:
- Established and donates his time and skills to a “free dental day” for the needy that he operates each year. The event in November 2019 marked our office’s eleventh year doing so.
- Volunteers his time speaking in schools and nursing homes to educate people about good oral hygiene.
- Donates his skills and services to a local free dental clinic.
- Provides free treatment in the area-wide Save a Smile program to improve the oral health of children from low-income families.
- Participates in Texas Mission of Mercy, a mobile dental clinic that provides no-cost care for residents with limited access to dentistry.
- Is active in his local church.
- Has volunteered for numerous dental mission trips, including Africa, Poland, Guatemala, and frequent trips to Mexico.